Echo control for VT as specified in ISO 9040/41

dhes at mcdfs.hf.intel.com dhes at mcdfs.hf.intel.com
Fri Jun 2 07:37:45 AEST 1989

Hi!
I am involved in implementing VT as specified by ISO 9040/41 in UNIX system V

I am having problems in understanding how the echo control mechanism works
in ISO 9040.  ISO 9040 talks about local and remote echo in VT.  It becomes
difficult to know when to switch from local to remote echo.

I'd appreciate if someone out there could enlighten me in this area.  You could
send me e-mail or post in this newsgroup.

Thanks in advance.

Dhesikan.

NB: UNIX is a trade mark of AT & T.