Any short cuts on building /filledt??

Mike E. White mewhite at bsu-cs.bsu.edu
Thu Jun 8 08:23:11 AEST 1989

Anybody have any short cuts on re-building the the root file
filledt? I've lost this file and the system can't see any
of the tty ports, startlan, 3b net, etc..
And I don't have enough room on the / partition to do even
a partial restore, I've got 700+ blocks but need around 800+.
I can boot the machine but get getty errors from the tty ports etc.
Am I at the full restore point, or are their a few tricks I can do
to recover without loseing whats on my HD's?

Thanks.

--
== Michael E. White   UUCP: <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee,uunet}!bsu-cs!mewhite
==                    UUCP: <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee,uunet}!bsu-cs!ucs3b2!mew