How do you tell a wizard?

jim frost madd at world.std.com
Mon Oct 23 03:49:27 AEST 1989

In article <227 at promark.UUCP> mark at promark.UUCP (Mark J. DeFilippis) writes:
|Wizard implies "knows all" [...]

Actually the definition I'm most comfortable with is:

"A Wizard is someone who can do something that you don't know how to do."

I believe you will find that this is appropriate in most contexts.

|4	They have a copy of either the BSD or System V "Implimentation of
|	the Unix operating system."
|5	All the above books have pages that are starting to bio-degrade
|	from age.

Given that the BSD book isn't very old, I kind of doubt it.  Worn,
maybe, but not degrading :-).

jim frost
software tool & die
madd at std.com