BSD bugs -- round 2

tawab at net2.UUCP tawab at net2.UUCP
Wed Oct 4 00:50:00 AEST 1989

Hi all of you luky guys in US, who have some sources at all.

I have followed the artikle about "bugs in the BSD sources"

everybody is talking about "free distribution of the sources" and
"you can get them via ftp" and so on.

!! But how can I, sitting in Germany ( I have a connection to eunet, and an
entry to usenet, but not to uunet )
ftp to berkley (is there an ethernet-connection ? :-)), or how at all can I
get the sources of the system ?
Receiving a version without Bugs would be realy great, but one with bugs is
still great for me.

So if one of you could let me know where to get a version, or even one
without bugs, I realy would be thankfull.

12629 thanks in advance, robin.
one for each reader, if there aren't enough send mail, subject thanks.
the rest is to be sent back.
Robin Tawab                              | Looking for BSD sources
D-8000 Munic (West Germany)              |
Tel.: xxx-89/3601-3171                   |
eunet: tawab.muc at nixpbe.UUCP             |
USA:  uunet!linus!nixbur!tawab.muc       |