Job Control (a la csh/ksh) from within C

Steve Friedl friedl at bang.UUCP
Tue Oct 17 13:13:03 AEST 1989

> The /proc filesystem and associated ioctls has existed for quite some
> time.  You should be seeing more commercial UNIX implementations with
> such facilities.  (Silicon Graphics has been shipping one for over a
> year now.)

The AT&T 3B15 has had /proc on its Sys V Rel 3.1 machines for over
a year as well.  Too bad we don't have truss :-(.

     Steve

--
Stephen J. Friedl  /  Software Consultant  /  Tustin, CA  /  + 714 544 6561
3B2-kind-of-guy    /     {attmail uunet}!vsi!friedl       /  friedl at vsi.com

Replies to vsi!bang!friedl might get lost, please use vsi!friedl