MultiUser Level 0 dumps

schwager at m.cs.uiuc.edu schwager at m.cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 27 02:32:08 AEST 1989

Well, I've sent a message to comp.unix.questions, and got no response.
So perhaps some wizened systems administrator here could help me out
(seems there's much more traffic in this group).  I've heard of a dump
program that allows you to do level 0 dumps with relative peace of mind.
It supposedly came out of Purdue.  Has anyone heard of this?  Better yet,
know where I can get it?
-Mike Schwager
INTERNET:schwager at cs.uiuc.edu               | "They say into every life a
UUCP:{uunet|convex|pur-ee}!uiucdcs!schwager |   little rain must fall,
BITNET:schwager%cs.uiuc.edu at uiucvmd         | But your dreamcloud has burst
University of Illinois, Dept. of Comp. Sci. |   and dripped all over your face"
                                              -Matt Johnson, _The The_