How do you tell a wizard?

Nancy's Sweetie kilroy at mimsy.umd.edu
Sat Oct 28 05:28:48 AEST 1989

In article <10242 at encore.Encore.COM> jdarcy at encore.UUCP (Jeff d'Arcy) writes:

> Also: who's Nancy?  :-)

[  Singsong voice:  "Je-eff's mush-y  Je-eff's mush-y!"  ]

Nancy's my fiancee, and she has pretty blonde hair, and we were in a big
garden with pretty trees and shrubs and flowers and little birdies going
`chirpy chirpy tweet tweet tweet' and there was a pretty blue sky with
pouffy clouds and she proposed and I looked in her pretty sparkly eyes
and said yes and now we're engaged.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

kilroy at cs.umd.edu          Darren F. Provine          ...uunet!mimsy!kilroy
"It looks to me like *Darren's* the one who's mushy!" -- Chris Torek