fortran to C

Jim Meyering meyering at cs.utexas.edu
Sat Oct 14 05:27:02 AEST 1989

In article <MRD.89Oct13144300 at image.clarkson.edu> mrd at sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Michael DeCorte) writes:

>Does anyone know of a fortran to C translator that runs under SysV? Be
>nice if it was free but doen't have to be.

I have used a fortran to C translator (from an outfit called Cobalt
Blue) that is pretty stable and produces passable (optionally ANSI) C
code.  Last I heard, it ran under MS-DOS, XENIX, and Sun[34] -- maybe
they have something you can use.  They also sell a product that
generates C++.  Here's the address and phone:

Cobalt Blue
1683 Milroy, Suite 101
San Jose, CA  95124
408/723-0474

I am not affiliated in any way with Cobalt Blue.
Jim Meyering      meyering at cs.utexas.edu