subscribing to the security list

William C. DenBesten denbeste at bgsuvax.UUCP
Sat Oct 28 07:37:29 AEST 1989

 In article <1989Oct22.190407.13515 at cpd.com> neil at uninet.UUCP (Neil Gorsuch) writes:

> The problem with the list on isis was a lack of time on the moderators
> part. Digests just weren't coming out. The current  backlog of unprocessed
> subscription requests is no better than the old problem.

Perhaps this is an indication that this too much for one person and
multiple people should be working on it.  Perhaps a person or people
could authenticate susbsription requests and forward the list of names
to the moderator.

--
William C. DenBesten   is   denbeste at bgsu.edu  or   denbesten at bgsuopie.bitnet