How do you tell a wizard?

**** The Wizard **** pyr4 at psc90.UUCP
Wed Oct 18 23:15:09 AEST 1989

Guys haven't you got anything better to talk about, after all who really
cares about, "How do you tell a wizard?", I don't.  I get a little sick
of reading these reams of garbage.  Hold the flames.

|   Ted Wisniewski    UUCP:  uunet!unh!psc90!pyr4 or: dartvax!psc90!pyr4 |
|   Plymouth State College                                               |
|   Plymouth NH, 03264              If I spoke for PSC they would pay me,|
|                                        But instead I pay them.         |