UNIX-like crypt function/crypt() outside USA

Mark J. DeFilippis mark at promark.UUCP
Wed Oct 11 14:01:29 AEST 1989

In article <750 at imuse.uucp>, ed at imuse.uucp (Ed Braaten) writes:
> Funny thing!  The SCO Xenix machine I play on at home has the crypt()
> facility on it, and I live in Dachau, (West) Germany.  How did it get
> here?  I bought my Xenix in the US while back home on vacation,
> installed it on my portable, and then lugged the portable back
> with me here to Germany...

Whats with all the cross posting?  WHat a waste of bandwidth.
Was this a topic in all these groups? I have been reading them for weeks
now, and I don't remember seeing this in all three groups?

Great, well now we know that Crypt is out!  What a shock!  I hope I can
call my local secret service office before you launch all the missles
on the US of A's Trident submarines.

--
Adelphi University, Garden City, NY 11530                   (516) 663-1170
                                 markd at adelphi.UUCP  or  mark at promark.UUCP