subscribing to the security list

Lyndon Nerenberg lyndon at cs.AthabascaU.CA
Fri Oct 27 06:18:42 AEST 1989

In article <1989Oct22.190407.13515 at cpd.com> neil at uninet.UUCP (Neil Gorsuch) writes:
[ mild flames deleted ]
>You might be able to get on it, assuming 2 things happen:
[ ... ]
>2.	I clear out the backlog of 637 security-request letters

Didn't the last posting (early October) say the backlog was at about
350? Seems like you got some responses ...

The problem with the list on isis was a lack of time on the moderators
part. Digests just weren't coming out. The current  backlog of unprocessed
subscription requests is no better than the old problem. When can we
expect these requests to be processed? If you don't have time to keep
up with maintaining the list, perhaps another moderator (with sufficient
time to maintain the list) should be found? (That's *not* a flame)
--
Lyndon Nerenberg  VE6BBM / Computing Services / Athabasca University
  {alberta,decwrl,lsuc}!atha!lyndon || lyndon at cs.AthabascaU.CA

                  The Connector is the Notwork.