ct (call terminal) command

john.dalton tortica at cbnewsj.ATT.COM
Sat Oct 7 01:34:06 AEST 1989

Hi people. if any one can help w/this it would sure help my life :).

Does anyone out there know *what* you need to get the "ct" command
to work? I am using a AT&T ceo 2224 modem, set at asysn 2400 baud.
I have the "ct" command set in my crontab. What this is supposed to
do is call my terminal and spawn a getty. it does that much. the problem
lies with me not being able to type *anything* with the keyboard, at the
login prompt. the command i am using is "ct phone#". The admin tells me if
you get that far, it should work.
thanks for any help....email is fine.
:wq