Trapping SIGTSTP and then suspeding

John Durko t45126 at iemisi.dhc
Fri Oct 6 22:44:04 AEST 1989

Can someone help me with a problem.  I am trying to trap signal 18 (SIGTSTP)
so that i can reset some terminal stuff before program is suspend by ^Z.  The
question is how to i actually suspend the program.  I have tried saving the
value returned from signal() and then calling it from my handler routine but
the program core dumps with a segmentation fault.  If anyone could give me
some pointers i would appreciate it.  By the way i'm using SunOS 4.0.3.
--
  /__/ /  / /__   /  /\ / /  _   Stephen Martin, Boeing Canada, Toronto.