How do you tell a wizard?

Cliff Marcellus cliff at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Thu Oct 26 02:49:31 AEST 1989

In article <4282 at deimos.cis.ksu.edu>, brtmac at hobbes.ksu.ksu.edu (Brett McCoy) writes:

> You are both wrong.  Wizards do everything right the first time, hence the
> lack of need for any editor.  They do all of their file creation with cat(1V).

  DARN!  I guess this means I'm not a wizard...
  Gee.  Did Dennis Ritchie simply do a :

  % cat > vmunix.c

  ???  :-)

Cliff Marcellus                UUCP     : {any backbone}!calgary!ssg-vax-a!cliff
Dept of Physics and Astronomy  DOMAIN   : cliff at ssg-vax-a.phys.UCalgary.CA
The University of Calgary      SPAN     : CANCAL::CLIFF
OPINIONS WITHIN ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY