need help with very old uucp

kirk reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sat Oct 21 06:05:36 AEST 1989

I have a very old uucp package on my machine.  I find myself needing
to be able to send a string with a space in it.  My package doesn't
seem to have any accomidation for this.  It doesn't seem to even be
able to send an octal after a backslash.  I would like to know if anyone
else out there has had this problem and found an answer.
  thank you for any help to may be able to provide!

  Kirk

--
	Kirk Reiser			The Computer Braille Facility
phone:	519-661-3061			University of Western Ontario