Yacc/Lex: multiple uses in the same program?

Larry Jones scjones at sdrc.UUCP
Mon Sep 18 01:56:35 AEST 1989

In article <727 at larry.sal.wisc.edu>, jwp at larry.sal.wisc.edu (Jeffrey W Percival) writes:
> [ How do I use multiple lex/yacc parsers in the same program? ]

The most common solution is to use a text editor to change all
occurrences of "yy" to "xx", "zz", or whatever you like.
----
Larry Jones                         UUCP: uunet!sdrc!scjones
SDRC                                      scjones at SDRC.UU.NET
Milford, OH  45150-2789             AT&T: (513) 576-2070
"I have plenty of good sense.  I just choose to ignore it."
-Calvin