yacc reduce/reduce conflict question

Ming-Hsiun Tsai tsaim at eecs.nwu.edu
Wed Sep 6 07:00:16 AEST 1989

Dear friend:

	After reading the news you posted, I don't believe that YACC gave
  you that error-msg just coz of those two lines. I wonder there should be
  some other production rules that cause the conflict happen.

        In fact, I typein these lines (below the dash-line) and use YACC
  to process it. But no error. So, there should be something in your rules.
  How do you define the nonterminals cmd_parameter & arg? Maybe that is the
  key!

                                       M.S.Tsai /09/05/1989/

%token MNEMONIC MNEMONIC_
%start all