Mapping inet connections to pids

Scott Ellard cse at indetech.com
Sat Aug 4 08:59:54 AEST 1990

Is there a UNIX command that relates active internet
connections to the pids which own those connections?

For example, when I run netstat on my SparcStation1,
information about active internet/unix connections
is listed but there doesn't appear to be an option
to relate any of the info to the owner pids.

If there is no such command/option, has anyone written
a program to do this that they might share?

Any suggestions/comments appreciated.
--
____*_  C. S. Ellard, Consulting to     {sun,sharkey,pacbell}!indetech!cse
\  / /  Independence Technologies       cse at indetech.com
 \/ /   42705 Lawrence Place            FAX: 415 438-2034
  \/    Fremont, CA 94538               Voice: 415 438-2030