Curses library source

Don Ingli scsmo1!don at cs.umd.edu
Thu Aug 2 00:08:36 AEST 1990

Does anyone know where I can get source to any curses libraries that
has the pad functions in them...  newpad(), prefresh()...

I just obtained an ibmpc version of curses that has everything but
the pad functions....  It works great and seems to be bugless...

It is called pccurs14.arc ....

you can find it in the simtel (simtel20.arpa) archives in the directory:

pd1<msdos.screen>

will compile in turbo-c or Microsoft c....

Thanx a bunch!

--
  Don Ingli - USDA/Soil Conservation Service - Information Resources Mgmt.
  INTERNET: mimsy!woodb!scsmo1!don at uunet.uu.net    PHONE: (314) 875-5344