Mail Delivery Problem

SMTP MAILER postmaster at sandia.gov
Sun Aug 19 02:09:16 AEST 1990

 ----Reason for mail failure follows----
Sending mail to <math!ckaul at cs.sandia.gov> :
  Could not be delivered for three days.

 ----Transcript of message follows----
Date: 15 Aug 90 05:37:00 MDT
From: unix-wizards at BRL.MIL
Subject: UNIX-WIZARDS Digest  V10#117
To: "math!ckaul" <math!ckaul at cs.sandia.gov>

Date:       Wed, 15 Aug 90 05:45:07 EST
From:       The Moderator (Mike Muuss) <Unix-Wizards-Request at BRL.MIL>
To:         UNIX-WIZARDS at BRL.MIL

UNIX-WIZARDS Digest          Wed, 15 Aug 1990              V10#117

Today's Topics:
        CORRECTED CALL FOR VOTES: Reorganization of comp.unix.*
                        Archives of c.u.wizards
                Re: evaluating ${10} and above in sh/ksh
                     Re: I_FDINSERT in streamio(4)
             Repost: Can one driver call another directly?
      Re: Interesting keyboard read problem (ioctl, function keys)
    Re: cd failure killing script [Re: Interactive 2.2 File zapper]
                       Re: csh weirdness (HELP!)
                     sendmail config file question
                Re: get terminal speed from shell script
                          Wanted: NQS software
           Re: seeking information about file system details.
                     Re: Please add me to User list
                          directory "indexer"
      Re: Getting CPU information on unterminatted child processes
                            Curses question
           redirecting standard i/o from an exec'ed programme