Seminars on UNIX internals

David Barts davidb at Pacer.UUCP
Tue Aug 21 04:00:27 AEST 1990

Is anyone familiar with any good, seminars on UNIX internals?  I get
junk mail regarding UNIX seminars all the time, but most of these
appear to be hopelessly watered-down (and concerned with system
administration or software development, not UNIX internals).

I am interested in a good, fast-paced, advanced seminar on UNIX
internals.  Not just an introduction, but something that gets into what
is going on, how it goes on, and what data is modified.

The only UNIX internals seminar I am aware of is "Understanding the
UNIX Internals" offered by California State U.  Comments, anyone?

As the bean-counters at my company are a bit paranoid at the moment, a
seminar location on the West Coast would be a plus.  Reply to me and
I will summarize later.

--
David Barts			Pacer Corporation, Bothell, WA
davidb at pacer.uucp		...!uunet!pilchuck!pacer!davidb