Session management

Dan Bernstein brnstnd at kramden.acf.nyu.edu
Tue Aug 28 05:42:02 AEST 1990

In article <2976 at bruce.cs.monash.OZ.AU> mmcg at bruce.cs.monash.OZ.AU (Mike McGaughey) writes:
> brnstnd at kramden.acf.nyu.edu (Dan Bernstein) writes:
> >I agree, and pty does this too! [and a zillion other things]
> But do you get a free set of steak knives?

Yes! Just call 1-900-PTY-STKN and order your set TODAY! :-)

Seriously, I haven't yet mentioned (in this thread, anyway) that pty
comes with twenty-one short public-domain utilities, including improved
clones of script (utmp support, extra flexibility), u (sort bug gone),
who (slightly faster, better who am i handling), write (fixes four
distinct security holes), lock (various bugs fixed, more obnoxious upon
failed password); straight clones of wall, tty, biff, mesg; and more!
Get your AT&T-free public domain clones TODAY!

---Dan