The *ART* of Computer Programming

Steve Driscoll sed at sppy00.UUCP
Wed Feb 28 00:06:27 AEST 1990

It depends on what you call creative.  If creativity is finding new ways to
make a program run more effective (faster, more reliably, etc.) then by all
means, be creative.  If you mean to run off on your own to build the finest,
most elegant solution to some problem, regardless of what is specified or
in spite of time schedules then I'd say I could do without the creativity.

--
*** ** * | |    OO     CC   L     CC     //