using dbxtool to debug a curses application

Kenneth L Moore yahoo at unix.cis.pitt.edu
Mon Feb 26 10:46:49 AEST 1990

In article <22563 at adm.BRL.MIL> Leisner.Henr at xerox.com (Marty) writes:

=>I want to use dbxtool to debug a curses application on a sun386i.
=>
=>What I need is the application to run in its own screen and not in the dbx
=>command window so I can see what the application is doing without being
=>mixed up with debugger commands.
=>
=>Seems reasonable enough.  How do I do it?
=>
=>marty

I had a similar problem when adding code to the VLSI cad tool MAGIC.
The solution is to have the program open a separate window. (See manual
for details. i.e., I forget how to do it.)

--
I don't yell and I don't tell and I'm grateful as hell: Benny Hill