How can the baud rate of ALL logged in users be determined?

S. Ferguson-Parker 850181f at aucs.uucp
Mon Feb 12 15:09:49 AEST 1990

I was wondering if anyone knows how the baud rate of all logged in users
could be determined?  I know stty will give info. about the invokers tty, but
what about other users?  It would be great if superuser privileges were not
needed in the solution.

Steven E. Ferguson-Parker Acadia Univ. School of Computer Science
Wolfville N.S. Canada BOP1XO
UUCP:      {uunet|watmath|utai}!cs.dal.ca!aucs!850181f
BITNET:    850181f at AcadiaU.CA
Post: P.O. Box 846 Wolfville N.S. Canada B0P 1X0