Need help with creating GPROF(1) support for System V.

Rich Patterson rp at osc.COM
Fri Feb 23 06:39:18 AEST 1990

Hi,
	I'm in search of source for the mcleanup routine that is called
from gcrt0 in Berkeley(ish) unix.  If the routine is not derived from
AT&T code, it it OK for someone to send it to me ???
	I'm attempting to support gprof(1) for System V/386, using the gcc
compiler. So far my "assistance" has come from nm, gdb, ld, etc.  If
someone could help me out with information on what the routine does, in
addition to writing the monitor buffer out that would help, thanks.
Please respond to the e-mail address below.

rp at rpx
{pyamid,zycad}!rpx!rp