Thanks to all for help with anon. FTP acct...

Mumit Khan khan at
Fri Feb 23 11:49:27 AEST 1990

Thanks to everyone who've sent me information about setting up an
anonymous FTP account. My machine sadly lacks many useful features,
such as a lot of the man pages. Now I know that it's definitely worth
the time and effort to install them. The man page for ftpd(8) does
explain pretty much how to set it up, and now it works like a charm.

Thanks again,
Mumit.

Mumit Khan                      |  "Who needs a 16Mb SRAM anyway?"
khan at xraylith.wisc.edu          |   -- words of the fool.
Center for X-ray Lithography    |
University of Wisconsin-Madison |