Remote printer usage (ala rmt)

Scott Taylor staylor at snidely.UUCP
Sat Feb 3 19:13:16 AEST 1990

Having found the need, I am about to whip up a simple protocol to
access remote printers in a basically identical style to `rmt' used
by rdump and rrestore.  No, I don't want to set up a remote printer
for lpr.  (Did I mention this was a BSD pursuit?)

Has this been done in a more sophisticated manner?  (No commercial
references, please)
				-Scott
--
Scott G. Taylor                                    Pmd Resources  (818) 991-0068
{wlbr,mahendo}!snidely!staylor                     31230 Cedar Valley Dr.