Problem with mac os launched applications in AUX

Don Lewine lewine at dg.dg.com
Fri May 4 00:18:13 AEST 1990

In article <23208 at adm.BRL.MIL> Aeagb-s07 at heidelberg-emh2.army.mil writes:
>We have Mac II's runnis AUX version 1.1 and are encountering problems with
>Mac OS and/or AUX launched applications sending information to the printer.

I believe that this is fixed with the latest update to A/UX.  This is the
update that included AppleTalk 2.0 for A/UX.

P.S.  If you have 114 MACs running A/UX, make sure that you purchase the
	software update and manual update subscription service.  I only have
	one A/UX machine and I find it worth the money.

				-- Don Lewine