Problems with SCO XENIX on IBM PS/2 Model 80

Steven van Rossen JBERTELO%RKC.UFSIA.AC.BE at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Thu May 10 01:54:00 AEST 1990

We've currently two IBM PS/2's 80 in use: one with a 70 Mb hard disk and one wi
th a 311 Mb hard disk. Under SCO XENIX, we can backup the 70 Mb hard disk, but
we can't backup the 311 Mb (to tapestreamer). With DOS however, it is possible
to backup the 311 Mb drive with appropriate DOS backup software. My question: w
hich tapestreamer is able to function with a IBM PS/2 80, 311 Mb hard disk and
SCO XENIX...

Answers to my address please... I'll resume to the list.