Security/Pipeline Associates ?

abbiel at ucscb.UCSC.EDU abbiel at ucscb.UCSC.EDU
Tue May 8 04:46:36 AEST 1990

A friend in the UK asked me to access the Pipeline Associates Inc.
machine in order to obtain the files mentioned in their book:

		"Unix System Security" Wood & Kochan

They state in the introduction the programs listed in the appendices
can be obtained via email to:

		ihnp4!bellcore!phw5!secure
			  or
		harpo!bellcore!phw5!secure

Neither of these addresses work for them.  I've had no success myself
with them either.

1-Does anyone know if the files are still available via this route?

2-Is there a better path to their machine than listed?

3-Could someone send me the files so that I might transfer them on?

				Larry