Wood & Kochan - Where are you??

Stephen Carter stevedc at syma.sussex.ac.uk
Wed May 9 01:31:00 AEST 1990

I recently purchased a book by Wood & Kochan called UNIX (tm) System
Security (Hayden ISBN 0810462672).

Therein there are a number of neat looking scripts.  To save the reader
time, they (Wood & Kochan) advertise that they are available by sending
mail in a particular format to one of the two addresses below.  I
have only succeeded in bouncing, although I do usually get through to
uucp type addresses.  I have now learnt of a stateside helper having the
same problem.

The addresses are:

	ihnp4!bellcore!phw5!secure
	harpo!bellcore!phw5!secure

So, netters, if you know what has happened, please let the undersigned
know (maybe by posting a reply to the Net), or to save some time (if
you have them) you could mail the scripts to me direct (subject to
copyright - which of course I don't know because I don't have the
scripts! But I *DO* have the book).

I'm talking about:  Secure, fndother.c, perms, pwadm, pwexp, setsh and
restrict (I think!).

Thanks

Stephen Carter, Systems Manager, The Administration,
The University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9RH, UK
Tel: +44 273 678203  Fax: +44 273 678335     JANET: stevedc at uk.ac.sussex.syma
EARN/BITNET  : stevedc at syma.sussex.ac.uk      UUCP: stevedc at syma.uucp
ARPA/INTERNET: stevedc%syma.sussex.ac.uk at nsfnet-relay.ac.uk