Xmodem interactive comm program.

Gregory A. Hooten gahooten at orion.arc.nasa.gov
Wed May 9 08:52:34 AEST 1990

I am looking for a communications program that uses either xmodem or
zmodem that will give me an interactive session.  There is Kermit that
allows me to select a /dev/micom port to do interactive work over,
but for xmodem, I have only found the file transfer implimentation.

I would like to be able to call xmodem, and specify what /dev to use,
and then log into the destination computer through this communications
program.

Any Help would be wonderful.

I would perfer E-Mail as I can't always get the group.

thank you.

Greg Hooten
gahooten at eos.arc.nasa.gov