I need a Screen Dump utility for PC running Unix

David C. Barber dbarber at pnet01.cts.com
Mon May 28 16:18:00 AEST 1990

I need a graphic screen dump utility (similar to Pizazz+ for MS-DOS) that can
dump a VGA screen on a pc running ESIX (Everex Unix close clone to ATT sys V
w/Berkley 4.3 extensions) to a printer.  Preferably output would go to either
an HP LaserJet, or HP PaintJet (color).

Any leads would be appreciated.  Please reply directly with E-Mail since my
machine does not carry this group.

                                        *David Barber*

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!dbarber
ARPA: crash!pnet01!dbarber at nosc.mil
INET: dbarber at pnet01.cts.com

"If you are pleased at finding faults,
 then you are displeased at finding perfection."