Looking For Unix Device Drivers for MVME147 68030 SBC

Bob Kridle kridle at mtxinu.COM
Thu May 10 05:05:47 AEST 1990

mt Xinu is involved in a Mach port to a Motorola 68030 based single
board computer with a VME bus interface, the MVME147.
This card as on-board SCSI, ether, and serial interfaces.
Since writing device drivers is not the most interesting part of this
port, we would like to beg, borrow, or buy drivers or at least code
we can use as examples as to how these peripheral interfaces are used.

Since Mach uses a BSD style driver interface, BSD drivers for these
devices on this board would be ideal.  ANY Unix driver for any or all of
these devices in ANY context would be a help. Don't be shy. If you think
you have something that might help, send me a note.

The devices are:

	AM7990 AMD Ether Interface

	WD33C93 Western Digital SCSI Interface

	Z8530 Serial Interface

Thanks in advance,
--
uunet!mtxinu!kridle          2560 9th St., suit 312
kridle at mtxinu.COM            Berkeley,  CA   94710