emacs

Root Boy Jim rbj at uunet.UU.NET
Wed Apr 24 07:13:53 AEST 1991

In article <26617 at adm.brl.mil> dgilbert at snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca writes:
?
?	I am using emacs compiled on a DECStation 2100.  My problem is:
?the whole thing works fine under X, but when I'm at home using my vt100
?emulator, the lines screw up... ie. when I scroll, the status line gets
?pushed up with the text, and then the editor seems confused as to the position
?of the cursor.  I have tried playing with the termcap, but I can't get anything
?to work.

You probably need the AL,DL,IC,DC capabilities.
There is a file in the etc directory that explains all this.
--
		[rbj at uunet 1] stty sane
		unknown mode: sane