I/O error in /dev/ttyp0

Back young-joon yokkom at mani.kaist.ac.kr
Mon Apr 29 18:02:19 AEST 1991

 	Hi...

 	I suffered the I/O error message from /dev/ttyp0.
 	(/dev/ttyp0: I/O error )
 	So I couldn't telnet or rlogin to that host...
 	Only got 'Connection Closed.' message.

 	What shall I do?
 	and what should the system administrator do?
 	Any helpful comments will be appreciated..

 	Thanx in advance..

                           _____________________________________
                          /                                     \
                 (__)    /          Back Young-Joon              \
          /-------\/  --'\    Computer Science Dept. KAIST       /
         / |     ||       \   E-mail: yokkom at mani.kaist.ac.kr   /
           ~~    ~~
--
UnJae Sung		A.I.Lab, Computer Science Dept.,
			Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
			ujsung at solgai.kaist.ac.kr