Whither NeXT?

Anthony Berno aberno at questor.wimsey.bc.ca
Mon Apr 22 13:21:28 AEST 1991

I have found myself quite interested about the NeXT computer, and I was
wondering if someone out there could give me some opinions - comp.sys.next
is hardly a source of unbiased outlooks on the subject.

In short, what would a comparably priced ($5-10K) complete system from
another vendor offer to me that a NeXT would not? I am  a computer science
student that needs a UNIX box as well as a general purpose PC.

Feel free to discuss this on the net, but I would appreciate emailed replies

as well - I don't always have the time to read through volumes of messages
to look for publically posted stuff. : )

Flames welcome. I love abuse.

 ---
    Anthony Berno (aberno at questor.wimsey.bc.ca)
      The QUESTOR Project: Free Public Access to Usenet & Internet in
                            Vancouver, BC, Canada, at +1 604 681 0670.