SVR4: smtpqer, and remote printer configuation problems... HELP!!

Ronald Cole rjc at devo.unify.com
Thu Apr 4 11:00:54 AEST 1991

In article <RJC.91Apr2220026 at devo.unify.com> rjc at devo.unify.com (Ronald Cole) writes:
   I am having problems configuring my Sony NWS-3860, running System V
   Release 4.0, to send mail over our local ethernet...
   [ sob story deleted ... ]

Ok, I got it to work...  Now just one question...  How do I get the
"From:" line to read "rjc at devo" instead of "devo!rjc"?  If I say
"domainname unify.com" I can get "rjc at devo.unify.com", but I can't
seem to get it to just say "rjc at devo".

   Attempting to set up a remote printer has led me to the same section
   in the manual (jobs queue up but don't seem to make it off the
   machine)...

Still have this problem...

Ronald Cole           +----------------------+  internet: rjc at unify.com
Software Engineer II  | This space for rent. |  uucp:     uunet!unify!rjc
Unify Corporation     +----------------------+  voice:    +1 916 928 6238
 "Relax. What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind!" - Homer Simpson