Ware Ware Wizardjin

Anshuman Razdan razdan at phx.mcd.mot.com
Tue Apr 9 03:56:27 AEST 1991

   From: kemnitz at POSTGRES.BERKELEY.EDU (Greg Kemnitz)
   Newsgroups: comp.unix.wizards

   When I first encountered X, I thought that it was truely horrible - it was
   painfully slow, quite a pain to program, and binaries linked to it tended
   to fill up the disk rather quickly, especially as toolkit upon toolkit was
   layered on top of it.  But it appears that it is easier to wait for fast

...stuff deleted

   Greg Kemnitz                  |      "I ran out of the room - I

The shared libs did the trick for me. Now the binaries do not
fill up the disk.
--

Anshuman Razdan