UNIX Security and Monitoring

Forrie Aldrich forrie at morwyn.UUCP
Thu Apr 11 04:33:17 AEST 1991

Is there a way to monitor the I/O of another terminal/port in UNIX?

This would be particularly helpful in dealing with hackers and admin
on sensitive systems.

To date, I have not 'seen' anything that will accomplish this task,
however I thought I would ask, in case there's a solution out there
somewhere.

It might be best to EMAIL me on this matter.

Thanks,

Forrest

--

Forrest Aldrich, Jr.|   ...uunet!eci!morwyn!forrie       |forrie at morywn.UUCP