Ware Ware Wizardjin ...

Torsten Beyer tb at Materna.DE
Wed Apr 10 19:25:38 AEST 1991

mike at bria.UUCP (Michael Stefanik) writes:

>All of the cutesy three dimensional shaded windows that explode in 32 colors
>as they open are a complete waste of time and money.  Users are concerned
>about *getting the job done* and nothing that I have seen in recent years
>has really advanced this point.  In other, less eloquent words: "If your pour

Not quite right. I've seen quite a lot of users who really didn't know what
they wanted, but who had been exposed to whizbang Interfaces for to long a
time to understand that this was certainly not what they needed. The
baseline is that in order for me to get my stuff sold I have to play the
game and incorporate all that silly 3D (when's 4D to come :-) stuff into my
programs. Although they get slower, in certain cases harder to use, this is
what a lot of customers want.

Any idea of how to bring such people back to the right way ?

			ciao
				-Torsten
--
Torsten Beyer                      e-mail : tb at Materna.DE
Dr. Materna GmbH		   VOX    : +49 231 5599 225