some questions

Ashmeet S Sidana sidana at neon.Stanford.EDU
Tue Apr 9 15:40:21 AEST 1991

In article <26455 at adm.brl.mil> richard at pemrac.space.swri.edu.space.swri.edu (Richard Murphy) writes:
>I`m looking for information on the details of the SLIP protocol.
>In particular, does anyone know of a PC/MS-DOS implementation?
>If not, papers about SLIP will suffice. Thanks!
>
>R. Murphy

Ftp Inc. has a SLIP implementation for PC's that I have used. Its good
- I used it to succesfully connect various "socket" programs connected
through a Cisco terminal server (running SLIP) to a Unix box connected
through TCP/IP at 2400 baud.

I can dig out their phone number if needed.

---Ashmeet
   sidana at cs.stanford.edu
   sidana at hpcc01.hp.com

Disclaimers: This should be not be considered an endorsement of any
             company mentioned above by HP or Stanford.