BSD tty security, part 4: What You Can Look Forward To

Paul Pomes - UofIllinois CSO paul at uxc.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 30 07:06:03 AEST 1991

erc at Apple.COM (Ed Carp) writes:

>Um, what IS this bullshit?  Who the hell are you to set yourself up as some sort
>of net.god and tell us that you will "bless" us with all your neat little hacks
>and info only if we satisfy your little set of rules?  Your pathetic excuses
>about protecting the information from "black hats" is unmitigated bullshit.

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?  Dan is free to
send information to whoever he chooses on whatever basis he chooses.  If you
don't like, don't play.  Better yet, show off YOUR knowledge and post the
information yourself.

So flame away and enlarge kill files everywhere with your name.  The audience
will be that much smaller the next time you need help.

/pbp
--
         Paul Pomes

UUCP: {att,iuvax,uunet}!uiucuxc!paul   Internet, BITNET: paul at uxc.cso.uiuc.edu
US Mail:  UofIllinois, CSO, 1304 W Springfield Ave, Urbana, IL  61801-2910