POSIX bashing

Brandon S. Allbery KB8JRR/AA allbery at NCoast.ORG
Tue Apr 16 12:09:37 AEST 1991

As quoted from <111 at imsdx3.UUCP> by chris at imsdx3.UUCP (Chris Ott):
+---------------
|   4) Also, don't try to defend yourself by saying that you're trying to
|      be "standard" System V. The thing that gets me the most is that
|      SCO UNIX has all these extensions, when the basic stuff isn't all
|      there. That should have been taken care of first. The extensions
|      shoudn't have been added until afterwards.  As an example, I was

Is there an echo in here?  (1/2 :-)

++Brandon
--
Me: Brandon S. Allbery			  Ham: KB8JRR/AA on 2m, 220, 440, 1200
Internet: allbery at NCoast.ORG		(QRT on HF until local problems fixed)