Which current DEC systems does 4.3BSD run on?

Dan Schlitt dan at sci.ccny.cuny.edu
Fri Apr 26 07:04:39 AEST 1991

DEC systems have fallen out of favor for running BSD Unix.  (There are
some obvious reasons for this, but I don't want to start a flame war;
I just want information.)  Many of the systems are now out of
production and the new ones are arriving fast and furious so I have a
hard time keeping track.  Thus the question --

	On which DEC systems in current production does 4.3BSD run?

It would be fine if it were 4.3BSD-Tahoe but I am not up to attempting
to run Reno at the moment.  Of greatest interest to me are the low-end
systems, but a complete list of ports would always be nice.

/dan
--
Dan Schlitt                        Manager, Science Division Computer Facility
dan at sci.ccny.cuny.edu              City College of New York