XENIX-V 286 for sale

arnaud havok at tnl.UUCP
Fri Dec 7 13:50:04 AEST 1990

I have a complete ( Manuals, floppys, in the original package ) XENIX
System V OS from SCO for sale. I have no idea what such thing is worth,
and need some money to pay the rent ( I'm on Mac - I got the software as
part of a lot I picked up at an auction ). I am aware this might not be
the Ideal place to post - no flames please - but must be effective in
selling the thing FAST. So, if you are even only remotely interested - the
highest bidder will get it, whatever the bid.

->P.St-Arnaud @ CompuServe 72540,737 (FAVORED)-
UUNET!ALTITUDE.cam.org!tnl!arnaud \\\ HOMENET 514-934-1472 ///