Tidewater VA area net users ONLY

Ken Ford ken at egsner.cirr.com
Sun Oct 21 03:46:08 AEST 1990

Hello Net-landers

Before I get started, I would like to give a disclaimer.  If I am taking
up valuable band width and your valuable time unjustly, I humbly
apologize.  I know of know where else to go

After saying that, let me get to the point.  I have a friend that lives
in the Tidewater VA area (VA Beach) and needs access to the USENET.  He
is in the process of looking for job and needs a means of posting his
resume, communicating with prospective employers, etc.  He also has
friends around the country that he would like to keep in touch with.

If anyone in the Tidewater area knows of someone that could give my
friend an account with mail and news feed, both he and I would be
forever in your debt.  If you can help out, PLEASE feel free to respond
to this account.  I will pass on any and all information to my friend.

Again, I apologize if I took up too much of your time.

Thanks in advance.

...Ken Ford
ken at egsner.cirr.com

...So long and thanks for all the fish.