Seeking Word Processor for Xenix

Ted Goldstein du4 at mace.cc.purdue.edu
Fri Oct 19 06:32:44 AEST 1990

Hello, I am looking for a good, friendly word processor that will run
under SCO Xenix on a 386 PC. The user does not want to deal with learning
something like vi or emacs and troff or something. We are looking for
something more along the lines of WordPerfect or MS Word that will run
under Xenix. Any information, product leads, or pointers to Xenix
application lists would be greatly appreciated!

AdvTHANKSance

Ted Goldstein                            E-mail: du4 at mace.cc.purdue.edu
Network and Systems Admninistrator       Phone : (317) 494-9070
Purdue University School of Technology   Office: Knoy Hall, Rm G009
Philosophy's alright, when you have a house to think about it in-Arlo Guthrie